The ILP are looking for speakers for our annual conference taking place on 21 & 22 June in Bristol.
This two-day event is aimed to attract lighting engineers, designers, consultants, contractors and other professionals.
The event provides a focus for all those involved in lighting to get together to share expertise, discuss new ideas, understand technical and legal changes to their community… and ultimately to provide each attendee with information on how to carry out their role more effectively.
Submissions are now invited from prospective speakers. We’re looking for
• Interesting topics
• Expert knowledge
• Inspirational talks
• Case studies
• Exclusive papers that won’t be given before the event
To apply to speak at this event
Please email Jo Bell – firstname.lastname@example.org – telling her
• The author’s full name, role and organisation
• The author’s email, postal address, mobile and landline telephone numbers
• The title of the proposed paper
• 250-500 words describing the paper with enough information for the reviewers to make an informed decision
• Details of any event or publication which has previously featured the paper
This is a professional opportunity to develop your career. We are very supportive of first time speakers! We don’t allow marketing ‘sales pitches’ – Applications should come from the speaker themself.
Would you like to chat to the Events Team before taking the plunge?
Just call Jess Gallacher on 01788 576492 for an informal chat.