We also have lots of free guidance notes, SlideShare presentations and other documents, which available to everyone on our Resources page.
PLG03 LIGHTING FOR SUBSIDIARY ROADS
This guide has been developed to aid in the selection of lamp type and illuminance, updating research reported in Technical Report 29.
USING WHITE LIGHT SOURCES TO BALANCE ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND VISUAL AMENITY
This guide has been developed to aid in the selection of lamp type and illuminance in a way that takes account of the changes in the spectral luminous efficiency of the average human observer in the mesopic region, updating research reported in Technical Report 29.
This document will:
• Provide guidance for the lighting of residential roads in the UK
• Aid in the selection of lamp type and illuminance
• Discuss lamp spectrum and typical pedestrian tasks
• Highlight the benefits of the new recommendation for residential road lighting
• Provide you with application examples of the effect of reducing illuminance when using high S/P ratio
• Allow you to gain an understanding of mesopic photometry.