Amey are a leading provider of full life-cycle engineering, operations and decarbonisation solutions, for transport infrastructure and complex facilities.
Our purpose is to improve people’s lives by taking a new approach to sustainability in infrastructure that protects the planet for ourselves and future generations.
We provide consultancy and design services to major infrastructure and local authority clients, enabling them to manage the transport networks and infrastructure assets that are vital to the sustainable growth of the country.
Amey deliver end to end service on projects which include major projects, large LED upgrade schemes, technical advisor and design support roles.
We have an experienced design, build and maintenance team based throughout the UK providing specialist lighting and technology solutions, our services include:
- Large scale design for LED upgrade energy saving programmes
- Local Authority lighting design and technical assistance
- National Highways lighting design and technical assistance
- Energy & carbon reduction strategies/advice
- Public space lighting solutions including S38/S278 schemes, car parks, amenity and sports facilities
- Aviation lighting design and consultancy services
- Electrical design for lighting schemes including EV car charging
- Expert witness and environmental impact assessments
- Site surveys including light measurements and non-invasive structural testing
- Electrical testing and commissioning
- Maintenance specification / management.
- Architectural lighting design
- Environmental and obtrusive lighting assessments
Key Contact for Strategic Road Network:
Key Contact for Local Authority: