Investing in the lighting profession to drive your business forward.
Premier Corporate Members
Our ILP Premier Corporate membership is designed to deliver a top quality membership package.
This is aimed at companies wishing to benefit from one streamlined payment process and also take advantage of support initiatives suited to your company’s needs- from the industry’s most influential professional lighting association.
We are introducing some excellent new resources:
- Fast track your employees’ lighting careers using our voucher scheme with offers on education, training and events.
- Position your company in front of the ILP’s top lighting professionals and host a CPD presentation at ILP and YLP events; boost your marketing presence with our new facility to promote your CPD activities in the ILP newsletter.
- Welcome to our Premier circle. We hope you’ll enjoy our premier service available throughout the year to you, our valued members.
Premier Membership Benefits
ILP Premier membership is a progressive scheme which offers your organisation benefits over and above those of standard Corporate membership.
Four staff as members with your annual fee.
5% off regular membership for unlimited additional staff.
Use of our special ‘Premier’ logo in your marketing material.
An invitation to contribute to ILP national agendas, to be discussed at national forums.
Promotion of your CPD activities in the ILP newsletter.
Advertorial presence in the Lighting Journal- half page (300 words and illustration) per annum.
An opportunity to host a CPD presentation at an ILP or YLP event - a minimum of one 20 minute session per year.
A feature on the ILP Premier Membership profile news and innovations web page.
Free use of the Regent House training and meeting room facilities with complimentary tea and coffee.
£500 voucher redeemable on services and events:
- Exterior Lighting Diploma.
- Nationally organised one day courses
- Professional Lighting Guides, Technical Reports and Publications
- The ILP Job Vacancy service
Corporate Group Members
Corporate Group Membership is designed primarily for organisations to ensure their employees receive all the benefits of ILP membership with just one simple annual payment, however many staff you include.
This streamlined process makes administration easy for your company and allows you a useful overview of the ILP members working to deliver excellence in lighting within your organisation.
Who is this for?
Any organisation is welcome to join as a corporate group member, including:
- Local Authorities
- Lighting Design Practices