Welcome to an evening of technical CPD
5.30pm – Arrivals, with tea & coffee available
6.15pm – Event Start
Mark Cooper – Ubitricity
Craig Wood – Urbis
This CPD explores all the things to consider when designing with LED Handrail such as:
• Is LED Handrail suitable for my application?
• What are the benefits of LED Handrail?
• What standards should I be achieving?
• How can I avoid light nuisance or shadowing, whilst achieving the levels required?
• How should I approach the lighting design?
David Lewis – Power Data Associates
The role of a Meter Administrator – Why do I need one? What do they do? How is unmetered EV charging calculated and billed? These will be answered along with exploring the vast amount of inventory data at Power Data Associates fingertips, we will review the changes made to how we are lighting our streets now the emphasis is on energy reduction.
7.30-7.45pm – Food & Refreshments
8.00pm – Event Closes
We look forward to seeing you there!