A day of golf and socialising
BOOKINGS NOW CLOSED
Welcome to a day of golf and socialising at the ILP member rate of £30.00.
10am – Arrival
10.15-11.15am – Tea, coffee & bacon rolls in Sam’s Restaurant
11.15am – 12.20pm – Start – First Tee
4.00pm-5.30pm – Sandwiches & fries in Sam’s Restaurant
5.30pm – Finish
PLEASE NOTE: There is no requirement to be a member of a golf club or to have an official handicap rating; the day is open to all members of any ability.
- Use of the locker facilities
- Tea, coffee & bacon rolls
- 18 holes of golf on The Derby golf course
- Managed longest drive and nearest the pin on course competition
- Sandwiches & fries in Sam’s Clubhouse post golf
- Despite the secluded location, The Belfry Hotel & Resort is easily accessible via car, rail and air. By car, you can arrive via the M6 Toll, the M42 and the A446, whilst there is ample free parking on site for guests. By rail, it’s just 15 minutes away from Birmingham International Station. And by air, The Belfry is less than ten miles from Birmingham Airport and a 25 minute drive from East Midland. On arrival you can expect onsite parking and electric charging points.
Competitions (sponsored by Portland Traffic ):
- 1st prize £150.00 + Trophy , 2nd prize £100.00, 3rd prize £75.00 ( Stapleford points ) ** Please note – these prizes will be in golf vouchers.
- Ladies Prize – in vouchers
- Nearest to the pin – £50.00
- Longest drive – £50.00
The Derby Course Description
- Par: 70
- Yardage: 6099
- Handicap requirements: No restriction
- The Derby is a parkland course with far-reaching views across the countryside, strategically placed bunkers, water hazards and well designed risk and reward holes. Shorter than the other courses, The Derby offers a gentle challenge and is perfect for players of all levels. Also designed by Peter Alliss and Dave Thomas the course demands accuracy right from the 1st tee, not to mention good club selection and intelligent course management.
Accommodation can be booked directly with the venue.
The event is kindly sponsored by Portland Traffic, Fabrikat Ltd & TRT Lighting Ltd