Hi Lights – welcoming online session for all in lighting – 3 August
Helping lighting sales professionals through the effects of coronavirus
Manufacturers and service providers are a huge and important part of the lighting community. The ILP is here to support our members involved in sales who are now dealing with remote sales, the shift to online meetings and networking, and uncertainty about the future.
This Monday 3 August, we invite you to our open house chat to discuss new ways of selling, and how the ILP can bring suppliers and specifiers together. We will listen to all ideas! Join us at any point between 3-5pm for however much time you have to spare.
This CPD event is free and is suitable for people working, on furlough, or looking for a new role – all welcome. Camera on or off, either is fine with us.
Feel free to invite your friends and colleagues too. The more the merrier; if we have a large group we will split into smaller groups so everyone has a chance to join in.
Please register and you will receive an Eventbrite email with a zoom link and password to enter.
Hi Lights is for you – whether you are:
- busier than ever and need speedy advice from your lighting peers
- seeking inspiration and a chance to bounce ideas off others
- keen to let people see your lighting solutions
- looking for help with projects and specification
- finding you have time on your hands and would like to virtually connect with a bunch of friendly faces
You can stay as long or as little as you like. We are here when you need us. Come and say Hi.