ATOMS – Online Course
GN22 Asset-management Toolkit: Minor Structures (ATOMS) – Foundation
If you manage column, pole or building mounted assets in any of the following sectors then this training is for you:
- Transportation – rail, bus & light rail, docks & harbours, navigable waterways
- Commercial, leisure or retail
Vital training on GN22 ATOMS is for professionals at all career levels.
This course offers advice based on best practice for the management of poles, columns and fixings on building mounted lighting, smart cities equipment, signs and the like. The training is based on the principles of Well-managed highway infrastructure and provides practical guidance on how you can develop and manage these assets using a risk-based approach. GN22 ATOMS supersedes TR22 Managing a vital asset: lighting supports.
ILP GN22 ATOMS is the asset manager’s key document in this area, available to download from ILP website and accompanied by a spreadsheet model, it is used to assess asset condition. Discover the challenges and processes which need to be implemented in order to use the guidance within the document to its full potential.
This CPD training will focus on the risk management and asset management aspects.
- Introducton & Legal aspect
- Codes of Practice, past and present
- Risk and risk management
- Asset management and inventories
- GN22 ATOMS
- Condition assessment process and data collection
- Introduction to ATOMS condition model and Column Condition Index (CCI)
- How to deal with TR22 data
- Destructive and non-destructive testing techniques
- Life cycle forward planning
- Assumed Residual Life
- Asset managers at all levels
- Senior lighting engineers
- Lighting engineers
- Lighting staff
Institution of Lighting Professionals
Regent House, Regent Place, Rugby, Warwickshire. CV21 2PN
Book an online place to access this course as a live streamed event. We will email you all the details you need.
ILP member: £225 + VAT
Non member: £394 + VAT
Small group, maximum 5 people: £1000 + VAT
Large group, maximum 20 people: £4000 + VAT
Lunch will be provided for in person attendees, please advise of any special dietary requirements.
You can pay by credit card.
If you are paying by card, click the green “Order Now” button
To further your learning please look out for training dates for the ATOMS – Asset Management Toolkit – Minor Structures – ADVANCED course which is aimed at Practitioners.